- We require access to power, water and off street parking to provide our high-quality service.
- Mobile Paint Correction services require an undercover area at a minimum. A garage or shed is preferred.
- Mobile Ceramic Paint Protection services require an enclosed workspace (i.e. garage, shed) with enough space to work around the vehicle (1.5 meters). If this is not possible, you will be required to bring the car to our Taren Point workshop.
Vehicle Accessories and Personal Items
- All Vehicle Accessories must be removed by the client prior to the commencement of work. These include headlight covers, bonnet guards, roof racks etc. We reserve the right to work around these if not removed.
- It is the client’s responsibility to remove ALL personal items from the vehicles interior AND boot prior to the commencement of work. This includes anything that doesn’t need to be in the car (i.e. rubbish). High Definition Detail will not be held responsible for loss or damage to personal items. We reserve the right to charge a rubbish disposal fee or work around these if not removed.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking with us. This deposit is non-refundable. If you wish to reschedule your appointment, 48 hours notice is required. If less than 48 hours notice is given, you will forfeit your deposit.
- A 100% non-refundable deposit is required where payment is being made by a 3rd party (i.e. insurance work)
- Any remaining payments must be made on completion of work and prior to us leaving the job site. We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard & American Express.
- We do not accept personal or business cheques.
- Surcharges apply for excessively dirty vehicles. These include sand, pet hair, mess made by children and so on. The surcharge amount will vary and is subject to our discretion.
- We reserve the right to add additional charges should your vehicle’s condition not be as described at the time of booking.
- Scratches, scuffs, dents etc. often cannot be seen prior to washing a vehicle. We maintain sole discretion to determine the liability for any damage that the customer claims to have occurred while work was performed on the vehicle.